Friday, March 04, 2005

:D Its the end of the week already :D YAY!!!! haha.... Okay.... lets start this entry with wad has happened yesterday :) was too tired to blog yesterday :D

OKay.... yesterday went to the parliment for learning journey :D haha.... then yar, there was a seating in progress.... so everything was rather strict :) Cannot make too much noise..... Hmm... the security very high there.... Talking about security..... Some kukoo go and try to be funny -.- Cos because we left our bags in school, can't bring them there anyway.... So I think this guy also left his IC and EZlink in school. Then we need to exchange our pass for a visitor pass. Cos some people bring both IC and Ezlink. So he lend his Ezlink to the guy whom didn't bring anything.... Well.... they got pass as there was a large group of us so they didn't have time to check individually.... so yar... we are in the building... then I think they started scanning the pass.... and found out about this matter. This made the gurad very angry and scolded us.... Haiz.... I think this really spoil our school's reputation.... we as JC student shouldn't have done this kind of thing. Cos its a criminal offense.
K lar.... forget about the bad part. Now lets go on to something funny :D haha... cos you know when entering the chamber, we are supposed to bow to the speaker of parliment. Haha.... so when we are showed into the room, we didn't know what to expect, duno where the speaker is sitting or even who is the speaker... So yar... the first time we entered the room.... The door way was rather narrow so we couldn't see wads inside. Then we all follow the person in front and start to bow...... and we bowed too early.... There's this guy sitting beside the walkway look at us with a "Why are you bowing at me face!!" Haha... We bowed too early and it seems that we are bowing to the wrong person!!! LOL..... So pai say :S Haha... but when we leave, we know liao... so we bowed at the correct person this time :P
Anyway... the chamber is COOL :D haha.... very orderly and quiet.... Then while we were there I think the Minister of defense was speaking.... Then there seemed to be some joke and the other mps were laughing.... But I catch no ball... haha.... Then found something quite interesting, there is this countdown clock on the wall, so every people has only a limited time to speak, like about 2-3 mins for the people who are commenting.... Haha... they can't really speak for as long as they like :)
So yar, after the visit to the parliment.... we headed for the career fair at suntec in the drizzle!!!
-.- The career fair is more like an education fair..... all the stalls are mostly universities from local and abroad..... So yar... walk around and took a look at some courses they offer..... Nothing much actually....
Then yar... after that go home liao......

Then today... haiz.... quite sian for the first part of the day.... After that went for the translation course. Our chinese AO result will only be given out at 4.45..... But when its 4.45, the teacher postponed it to 5.30 cos the course is still on going!!!! We are already so anxious about the result and you want us to wait somemore!!! So yar.... the lecture was rather restless for the rest of the time.... actually we were already very restless... but we be came even worst.
Anyway..... we got our result back at 5.30..... I got a B3!!! -.- but I'm not really feeling happy.... duno why...... So on the form I indicated that I wanted to retake at the end of the year, then my teacher said.. " Har? Dun waste your time lar" .... Then.... haiz.... so I didn't retake lor.... cos I guess because I got a merit for Oral, It would not be easy it I want to get A2. So yar.... Haiz... I think I got B3 cos I screwed up my oral lor..... Haiz.... can only blame myself for not preparing for it.... I nv practice before it lor.... so during the oral, I stutter alot, cos I am unfamiliar with the environment. But anyway... am feeling much better now.... cos of a reason which I cannot say it here :S haha.... it might offend someone -.- So yar.... I'm alright now :D

K lar... thats all for now :) Bye~

No comments: