Sunday, March 20, 2005

It sunday liao :) the last day of the holidays.... another few more months ahead before the next long break :) Hmm... was trying to study econs today.... but duno got register anything or not.... really worried about this round of block test... really didn't prepare enough for it... So I pray lar.... hope that things will go just fine... dun really expect good result this time, perhaps a average or something slightly higher will do.... but I still hope that I will get good result lar.... oh well... can't don much anyway.... too late to do anything now.... at most can only try to push myself abit harder.... but duno why really not in the mood to study leh.... I know A lvls is getting nearer and nearer but I just dun feel the pressure.... I hopoe that by the june holidays this kind of slack feeling will be gone and I start to really study... otherwise I'll sure die during the exams....

Haiz... anyway.... dun really feel very well these few days.... kind of feel that something is missing from my life... There is something that everyone else has, but I just lack of.... there is this empty space in my life waiting for someone to fill it up... haiz...

ANyway.... gd luck to all everyone for the exams :)

No comments: