Tuesday, March 15, 2005

YAY!!! Haha.... so proud of myself today :D

Went to seek help to repair my MP3 player today..... My MP3 player was spoilt about 1 month ago.... there is sound coming out only from the right earphone.... So I assume that there is a problem with the earphone jack.... Then this afternoon I went to those electronics shop to see whether they got repair services or not....

I intended to go sim lim tower to get it fixed.... got recommended to.... but my grandma say clementi got 1 shop so I decided to drop by clementi to see if they can fixed it first.... so yar... went into the shop. the shopowner say cannot be fixed. She say very hard to fix cos it is embedded in all the circuitory (duno got this word or not -.-) .... even if can fix, it is not work it cos the workmanship is expensive.... After that I left the shop..... haiz..... but I did not give up.... so I went down to sim lim tower.... but.... I think that is not the right place.... the place does wholesale of electronics parts.... where got repair? Then after that went home lor....

But when I reach home.... thinking that my MP3 player no hope liao so I decided to fix it myself :P no harm trying, afterall what else could go wrong? So I open up the casing.... at first it seems that there is nothing wrong.... then I plug in my earphone.... AR HA!! I notice that the connection to the circuit board was disconnected :D I went to find a piece of cotton, cut a small piece out.... and slot it in between the casing and the connection to keep the connection down onto the circuit board.... And guess wad.... IT IS FIXED!!!! Haha.... So SIMPLE!!!!!... haha... the shopowner at clementi fake me sia.... But actually... luckily she nv help me fix.... later she also open up, put a cotton in then charge me $10 I -.- sia....

so well :D my MP3 player is back to normal again :D haha.... so with a new beginning. I would also like to have a new look for my MP3 player :D The paint is starting to come off liao... so I'll buy a can of spray paint and personalise my MP3 player :D haha... Designer stuff leh :P

K lar... thats all for now... bye :D

No comments: