Monday, March 07, 2005

Yay!!!! My new design is finally up :D haha.... although still incomplete :P I doubt that it will be completed anytime soon cos there is still TONS of things to do.... Also I've been running low on ideas these few days.... so yar.... have to slowly wait :P haha.... but I'll try to finish the main page asap... cos thats wad you all will be seeing everytime wad... can't make you always see the coming soon sign right :P Actually I wanted to wait till the main page is finished before loading it up... but hehe.... can't wait that long.... I've already spent like more than a week doing it :S .... So by the time I finish the whole site, I will already have lost interest in it -.-
Anyway.... just this alone is tough.... especially the HTML part... I'm actually a noob in HTML.... so I encountered LOTS of problems.... Spent like 2 hrs trying to solve it.... And its finally solved haha.... otherwise you wun be seeing this.
Anyway.... very tired liao... spent all my energy on getting this thing to work.... Will write more tmr :) bye~

No comments: