Sunday, March 27, 2005

Yay!!! haha.... a new look for my blog again :D:D:D Whahaha... It now has a more tranquil look :) Cos yar.... wasn't very happy with the previous color scheme.... it seemed to have lacked something.... wans't quite right to be used as a blog template.... So yar.... I went to do RESEARCH on colors... haha.... really put in the effort hur~ :P Haha.... yar... after some searching and learning.... I found that this shade of blue gives bit of a moon light feeling.... Then just nice I have this beautiful picture of a night sky.... So yar... decided to use night as a color scheme for my blog.... Furthermore, I think most people would come and visit my blog at night ba.... so this color kind of matches the surrounding :) Oh... I've also focused on one main color... cos yar... think I used too much color last time liao.... so it looks a bit unprofessional.... Haha... so yar... really love this color scheme compared to the previous one..... haha.... Anyway... I got plans to further improve my main page.... it looks kind of plain.... But haiz.... due to my impatience and lack of idea.... I can't come up with anything nice but also can't wait to upload this new design.... so yar.... this is still UNDER CONSRTUCTION..... haha.... guess my construction will never be completed :P Maybe when the next phase of construction begins... you will see a completely new layout again.... cos I'm tired of this liao :P haha....

Anyway.... spent a lot of time on this thing.... Been trying out things and always fails.... haiz... so yar... in the end still get back the same thing.... so yar.... the weekends is gone just like that....

Anyway.... was reading the newspaper and found something interesting.... You know the escalators at takashimya shopping center ( Ngee An City ) .... they have this standalone door near it right?... a door without wall... You know what is it for? Duno is I slow or wad... I just found out recently from the newspaper...

It is part of fire safety... when a fire breaks out, shutters will come down all around the escalator to stop the fire from spreading to other levels.... so the doors are to be used when the shutters are down and there are people who need to escape.... Kind of cool right :P Haha.... like those sci-fi shows.....

K lar.... thats all for today :) Bye~

No comments: