Friday, March 25, 2005

:) Just came back from a family gathering. Went to my uncle's house at around noon... went there for lunch... and later dinner.... the food was not too bad :) haha... but I ate very unhealthly today :S haha.... had like 2 cups full of ice-cream... 1 whole packet of potato chips + a big bit of pringles (spelling abit weird, duno correct or not :S ) ... Then laksa with coconut milk for lunch.... + a bit of braised pig trottle..... Wahaha.... think there's gonna be a new layer of fats around my tummy tmr..... haiz..... duno when then I can get rid of it.... hope the army can do the trick :P Actually my friend had this very positive thinking about the army..... He kind of plump, and he is trying to maintain this plumpness... with his weight, he said would get a slacking position in the army.... And also... he hope that he would still lose weight in the army :) haha... He treats it as a free sliming programme.... he said other people have to pay to get such programmes, but we get it free + free food and accomodation too.... haha... was like totally -.- when I heard this.... cos I thought almost every fat people and people like me would hate the army... Is he trying to make himself feel better? Or does he really look forward to the army..... there is this faint line between cheating yourself, and really feeling good about it....

Anyway.... yar... spent the day at my uncle's house.... Then my uncles, my aunt and my dad (the 3 brother + 1 sister) start to talk.... they would talk about anything under the sun..... I like to listen to them talk, especially about current affairs... HAha.... its more interersting than reading the forum page or the news analysis on the newspaper.... haha.... they know a lot of things.... especially about the government and how things work in singapore..... So yar.... I'll just sit there... listen to them talk.... I guess its a nice thing that I got chance to listen to such conversation.... cos it really helps build up my knowledge base and this is especially important now cos of GP. I only have moderate english skills, but the reason I do well in GP ( hao lian abit :P I am in the top 8% for GP during promos :P ) is because I take in a lot of information about things happening around us.... I seldom really formulate my own stand.... Its often based on whatever information I hear.... Thats why, if I dun have these avenue to get information, I might not have a stand, and can't write a GP essay properly.... So I am glad that I have these kind of people around.... Not only them...... even in my class there are such conversation going on too.... If you listen carefully, the conversation between Andy and kerling... its really interesting as they have very unique viewpoints on things that happen... Last time still got Mdn chan ( my chinese teacher ) ....

K lar... thats all for today :) Just updated my warcraft this morning, so I'll go have a game or two :) okie.... thats all for today :) Have a nice weekend ahead :D

No comments: